Registration Guideline For International Registrants
Early Registration Deadline
- Online registration is highly recommended. If online registration is not available, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to change the registration category or cancel your registration, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
- A receipt for your registration can be issued at ‘My Page’ after you receive the confirmation letter of your registration.
- Online registration will be available until May 1, 2019. From May 2, 2019 you will be required to register on-site.
1. Registration Process
- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail within three days after your on-line registration.
Payment Status (Check at 'My page')
- After you complete your on-line registration, please visit 'My page'.
- You can check the payment status of your registration at 'My page'.
- Payment Status will be changed from 'Payment is needed' to 'Payment is confirmed' within three weeks upon clearance of your payment.
Confirmation of Registration
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
2. Registration Information
Registration & Optional Fee
|Registration Category||Early Registration Fee
Until March 31(Sun), 2019
April 1(Mon) – May 1(Wed), 2019
From May 2(Thu), 2019
|Physician||Group A||USD 500||USD 700||USD 800|
|Group B||USD 250||USD 400||USD 500|
|Group C||USD 150||USD 200||USD 250|
|Trainee||USD 100||USD 150||USD 200|
|Nurse & etc.||USD 100||USD 120||USD 150|
|Workshop||USD 100||USD 120||USD 150|
The registration category differs from the World Bank income classification of your country.
Workshops are cost per one program.
|Participant's registration fee includes|
3. Payment Method
- Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'Eximbay'.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
- Please send a copy of the wire transfer remittance receipt to the ICCVA 2019 Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
fax (+82-2-521-8683) after writing the registrant’s name on the bank remittance receipt.
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration. If you pay after the registration period, you will need to pay the corresponding additional fees.
|ICCVA 2019 Bank Information|
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|Account Name||ICCVA-ASCA 2019 Organizing Committee|
|Bank Address||TEHERANNO BANKING CENTER Seoul Gangnam-gu Yeoksam-dong 823 Punglim Bldg.|
4. Cancellation Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-2-521-8683).
- All refund will be made after the meeting.
- All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refund.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation by May 1(Wed), 2019||50% Refund|
|Cancellation after May 2(Thu), 2019||No Refund|