Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Acceptance Notice
1. Abstract Submission Process
Step 1. Sign up
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Step 2. Submission and Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
Step 3. My Page
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
Step 4. Acceptance Notification
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail on March 20(Wed), 2019.
2. Abstract Topics
- Basic Science
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Case Report
- Coagulation, Bleeding and Transfusion
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Perioperative Medicine
- Thoracic Anesthesia
- Vascular Anesthesia
- Congenital Heart Disease
3. Abstract Submission Guideline
- Submission Method: Online submission only
- Category: Oral / Poster
- Language : English
Format: Introduction / Method / Result / Conclusion
(*except for the abstract topic – Case Report)
- Length: 300 words
- Attachments: Only up to two optional figure(s) or table(s) (jpeg, jpg, png only) to support abstracts may be included.
- Modification: Until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Written request by email is required
4. Please note!
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words in length, and should be typed in English.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of receipt of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter, presenting author and corresponding author by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author by March 20(Wed), 2019. The information may also be found on 'My page' of the 17th International Congress of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia(ICCVA – ASCA 2019) website.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts. Abstracts will be published in the program book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by Early registration deadline: March 31(Sun), 2019.
- If the presenting author of the accepted abstract does not finish the registration, the abstract may be withdrawn from presentation.
- Only up to 10 authors including a presenting author will be listed on the abstract book.
If you have any problems submitting your abstract(s), please feel free to contact the ICCVA – ASCA 2019 Secretariat.